Effingham County Sportsman's Club
The ECSC facilities are open for members use during daylight hours. Skeet and Trap are open for night shooting on select evenings. Members will be supplied with the combination to the gates when they receive their membership card.
Facilities open to Members at their leisure include:
1) Twenty One (21) yard Pistol Range with covered firing line.
2) Fifty (50) yard outdoor Archery Range (must furnish own targets).
3) Five Hundred (500) yard Main Rifle Range with covered firing line and concrete benches. *
4) One Hundred (100) yard Auxiliary Rifle Range with covered firing line and concrete benches. *
5) Open field area for hand thrown clay targets.
6) Five acre fishing lake (access from West Gate).
(* Target stands or holders are not furnished, bring your own.)
Note: Club organized events and maintenance operations take precedence on any facility, check calendar for dates.
Facilities open only during organized events or limited hours include:
7) Spacious Modern Clubhouse.
8) Indoor 20 yard Archery/10 meter Air Rifle Range (located in Clubhouse lower level).
9) 3D Archery course.
10) Two Trap Ranges w/ lights.
11) Two Skeet Ranges w/ lights.
See Facility Map below for corresponding locations.